Policies and Guildelines
Requirements for Interconnection in TWIX
During the initial stage of setting an exchange center in TWIX, an ISP with the following qualifications can apply for interconnection:
- AType II telecommunications license issued by NCC (National Communications Commission), Internet Content Provider, or special permission license issued by the Ministry of Transportation and Communications.
- BWith legal IP address and AS number.
After the application is approved, the client should proceed with the following technical requirements of interconnection tasks:
- The client must apply digital circuits and have its own Internet connectiity to TWIX. There are two ways to connect to TWIX, as below:
1.1 Intranet connecton from the equipments installed in IX Center.
1.2 Connect to TWIX through a private leased circuit.
- TWIX provides the connection to the Ethernet Switch (E/S) with the interfaces of FE, GE or 10GE.
- The routing protocol must be Border Gateway Protocol version 4 (BGP-4).